Theme : Sourcing the sun
The Conference at RenewX this year is themed “Sourcing the Sun”, which aims to bring the end-users and the developers and EPC from the RE industry on a single Platform, and is majorly focused on the Rooftop side, along with highlighting aspects from Commercial and Industrial rooftop users and issues pertaining to Policy, Open Access, Distribution Chain and others.
Telengana has gained great momentum and with its series of policy measures and A + ranking for the Discoms has proved that Solar makes more economic sense than ever.
The ever falling tariffs along with grid-parity has ensured that Solar no longer is a fancy word. More and more businesses today are opting to go Solar and its the right time come together and learn from each other.
Who Should Attend?
- EPCs, Developers and IPPs
- Panel Manufacturers
- Rooftop Supply Chain and Distributors
- BoS and System Integrators
- Data Managers and IoT practitioners
- Consultants and Designers
- Bankers and Financial Executives
- Sustainability Professionals
- Open Access Owners
- Project Heads from PSUs, Airport and Railways
- Rooftop Owners and Engineering Heads from Hotels, Manufacturing Units, Hospitals, Malls, Institutional, Colleges and Buildings
Why you should Attend?
- Meet the key personals from the State of Telengana and Centre Nodal Agency
- Meet the climate change practitioners and sustainability professionals those who are in charge of leading corporations to integrate Solar and the CSR people
- Hear the real Case Studies from Consumers and those who have integrated Solar Rooftop
- Understand the Technical Challenges in the Rooftop Installations
- Meet the Industry- Manufactures, IPPs, Developers , EPCs
- Meet the Distributors and System Integrators to increase your outreach
- Get a hang of financial modelling and opportunities for the new entrant in the Rooftop Business
- Know what are the Subsidies and Risks in the Business and understand the PPAs