|10:30 AM – 10:45 AM
||Registration/Ensemble along with Networking
|10:45 AM - 11:05 AM
Accelerating India’s Pledge to Net Zero Emissions – Adoption, Implementation and Investment..
Session Objective -: Creating a niche to the universe of sourcing and assimilating RE and Clean Energy
Welcome Address -:
- Mr. Yogesh Mudras - Managing Director, Informa Markets in India
|11:05 AM - 11:15 AM
Industry Address -:
- Mr. Bhagyathej Reddy - Director Power & Utilities, PWC
|11:15 AM - 11:22 AM
Special Address by -:
- Sri. Y. Sathish Reddy - Chairman, Telangana State Renewable Energy Development Corporation Limited
|11:22 AM - 11:29 AM
- Sri G. Raghuma Reddy - Chairman & Managing Director, Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited., (TSSPDCL)
|11:29 AM - 11:36 AM
- Sri Ajay Mishra, IAS -Director General, Renewable Energy Society of India (RESI) & (former) Spl. Chief Secretary, Govt of Telangana
|11:36 AM - 11:46 AM
Keynote Address -:
- Sri Sunil Sharma, IAS, - Spl. Chief Secretary, Energy Department, Govt. Of Telangana
|11:46 AM - 11:54 AM
Closing Address -:
- Rajneesh Khattar - Sr. Group Director, Energy portfolio, Informa Markets in India
|12:30 PM - 13:30 PM
|| Session 1
|12:30 PM - 13:30 PM
“Managing Solar panels End-of-life as per CPCB regulations"
Mr. Jaideep Malaviya , Managing Director - Malaviya Solar Energy Consultancy, Board Director - International Solar Energy Society.
Key Talking Points -:
- Discussion on Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR)
- Upkeep-Historical Data of manufactured PV modules since inception in continuation to present and future.
- Certified recyclers of PV waste (wafers, cells and PV modules)
- Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) and penalties
- ‘Refurbishment’ of PV panels, Licensing & CPCB
- Hazards Treatment Storage Disposal Facility (TSDF) and Charges
- Third party services and requisites as per Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR)
|13:30 PM - 14:30 PM
|| Lunch Break
|14:30 PM - 15:45 PM
Innovation & Technology…accelerating a Net Zero Economy!!
The session will have presentations on latest technologies and innovations by the most prominent technical partners from the industry.
Presentations by -:
- 14:30 PM - 14:40 PM
- Mr. Sai Charan Kuppili - Technical Director- South & Central Asia, Jinko Solar
- Topic - “Trends of TOPCON & ESS”
- 14:40 PM - 14:50 PM
- Mr. Swapnil Wakade - Head Institutional Sales – Solar, Ecofy
- Topic - “Ecofy’s financing solutions for the solar industry”
- 14:50 PM - 15:00 PM
- Dr K N Dinesh Babu - Application Manager / Tech Support Leader - (Asia) - Power System Protection, Megger
- Topic - “Testing of Complicated Bus Bar Protection Using Smart Testing Methodology”
- 15:00 PM - 15:10 PM
- Mr. Praveen Kumar Jain - Business Head Solar at Microtek International P. Ltd.
- “Growth of Solar By 2030”
- 15:10 PM - 15:20 PM
- Mr. Shakti Kumar Dubey - Director, IconSolar-En Power Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Topic - Packaging as a Pathway to Net Zero
- 15:20 PM - 15:30 PM
- Mr. Venkatesan S - Director – Technical Sales, SolarEdge
- Topic “Maximizing Self Consumption”
- 15:30 PM - 15:40 PM
- Mr. Sanjeet Kumar - Executive Director, Resurgent India Limited.
- Topic “Funding in Renewable Sector”
|15:45 PM - 16:00 PM
|| Tea / Coffee break
|16:00 PM - 17:00 PM
Growing Hyderabad as EV Hub: Distant Dream or
Hyderabad is on the crossroads of Southern E-Highways going towards cities like Bengaluru, Chennai, Goa, Visakhapatnam and Mumbai. Telangana is building its state capabilities to emerge as the EMobility hub of India with policies, incentives, Ease of Doing Business and Subsidies as a tool.
Talking points of the session
- This session will deliberate on the commercial strategic position and potential of Telangana, to achieve global NET Zero tag in powering its E-Highways with Solar and Renewable Sources.
- Telangana, as a state, has immense solar capabilities which makes it one of the strongest contenders, among all others states to achieve COP27 goals.
- Mr. Abhijeet Sinha - National Program Director Ease of Doing Business | Project Director- NHEV, DIISHA, Drone Pilot | President- CPOs of India
- Ms. Savitri Singh , Cluster Head, Southeast Region, Energy Efficiency Services Limited
- Mr. Gopalakrishnan VC, Director Automotive and EV at Government of Telangana
- Mr. Sashi Kumar, CEO, Turiya EV Charge Partners Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. K N Hemanth Kumar, Director international copper association India
- Mr. Prakash Kumar Marappan, Vice president, Business development AKR INFRA CORPORATION
- Mr. Shunmugavel H Pillai, Vice President Operations & Engineering -Olectra Greentech Limited.